How to Access Taketime Meditations on Patreon
- If you already have a Patreon account login. Select ‘Find creators’ from the side menu
Enter Taketime into the search bar and select Taketime Meditations
- If you don’t already have a Patreon account, enter Taketime in the ‘find a creator’ search bar. Taketime Meditations will come up as an option. Select it.
- Membership levels will be listed. Scroll down and select ‘see all 5 levels’ so that all membership options are displayed.
Tier 1 – To be discontinued – Weekly audio meditations received each Monday @ £2.50 per month
Tier 2 – Weekly video meditations received each Friday @ £3 per month
Tier 3 – To be discontinued – Daily audio meditations from our library @ £4 per month
Tier 4 – To be discontinued – Tier 1 and Tier 2 combined @ £4 per month
Tier 5 – To be discontinued – Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 combined @ £5 per month
- Select ‘Join’ on the membership option that you would like to subscribe to
- You will now need to set up an account on Patreon if you don’t already have one. Give your account your name, email address and a password. You will then be asked to confirm your residence and submit.
- You will be asked to add payment details. Please follow the details on the screen. It is at this stage that you can select a monthly or an annual subscription. If you select a monthly subscription you will be charged on the same date each month. If you select the annual subscription you will be charged again on the same date the following year.
- You should receive a welcome email from Taketime Founder, Rev. Clive McKie, via Patreon
- Each month you will receive an email receipt from Patreon detailing how much you have spent with them. So, if you subscribe to several organisations, they will all be listed on this receipt.
Receiving Meditations / Notifications
- You will receive a notification by email advising you that a new meditation is available. When you receive this notification will depend on which tier you have subscribed to. You can either follow the link from the notification email
or go directly to Patreon, navigate to Taketime and find the post
- You will need to ensure that you are logged in to Patreon to be able to access the post. Please note that if you listen to (or watch) the meditations on various different devices – mobile phone / table / desktop computer – you will need to check that you are still logged in each time. If you switch between devices you will automatically be logged out of the previous one – it will not stay logged in for you.
- You could download the Patreon app as opposed to going via the Patreon website each time.